Saturday, January 21, 2012

Evolving.


I came here to post my pretty darn boring photo that I 'created' for the class Beyond Layers, with the theme less is more and light being the strand.


I went for the theme of simple, and my photo is so simple I came up with 
Keeping 
It 
So 
Simple 
(to the point it is almost boring) and my work is done!
wonder how I post a photo??






















NOW
I find wonderful people read and commented on my blog, I feel so special and euphoric 
AND 
light as a feather !!!!
SO .....
now, I am off to find a feather 
photograph that and post it.


Not sure where I will find a feather, 
probably in a pillow which will mean I will feel that I need  to wash the pillow cases 
and .......
when I wash the pillow cases I may find I need to wash all the bedding.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's perfect. It's exactly what she assigned. Good job!

    ReplyDelete