Saturday, January 28, 2012

Vision and Blur.

We have our homework, it is in more than one stage.
First find an item to photograph,
(for me finding that item is proving a little difficult).
Second, place the item with lots of space round it
oh did I mention that calm uncluttered photos are a really good idea?
we also had a mini information on lenses, I think if if listen well I could get my head round the information, however, I think it might end up costing as my desire will be for a lens!
Third is the photoshop part.

I am learning that I am really drawn to the photos in the Flickr group that are faded, or appear to be, the ones that are almost monotoned. My pictures tend not to be calm so a big learning curve.
Yay, that is what I signed up for,
to learn.

Not at all sure I succeeded with the vision and blur, however, there is always tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment