Sunday, February 26, 2012

What light from Yonder window.....

Am getting further and further behind in my assignments for Kim's Beyond Layers Class.
One, that I have yet to get done was to find a space and make it into a mini light studio.
You need a table and a backboard or two and your camera. Plus the light you have taken days to find.

I have found the best light in the house, it is in the bathroom, and it really can be quite perfect with the light diffused through the bathroom glass.
Here is the tricky (impossible) bit.
I worked out where I could sit on the edge of the bath to get the correct light, good thus far.
However, next comes the table to place our items to be photographed on, do you think I can get even a mini table in the bath and sit near it to take a photo? Not likely.
Add to this the 3rd item which is back boards in white or cream to bounce the light off, ( I hope you are getting a mental picture of all this).
Juggling boards, table camera and item,
No, it just will not work.

"What light from yonder window falls?"

No comments:

Post a Comment