Saturday, February 11, 2012

I am in the middle of my list of things that make me happy.
Then I decided to write a note to Kim who is running this course which I am way behind on but oh well.

I would just like you to know that although I am WAY behind in the projects that you have given us, 
somewhere you mentioned...
HAVE FUN with this
and I am.
I refuse to beat myself up about being behind with the lessons,
I am still learning lots
and
chances are you will run this again and I can sign up again, 
(even if I was up to date it is doubtful that I would remember everything anyway).
Maybe you could give us work on the word 'freedom' I am so enjoying the freedom that I have granted myself NOT to get upset about being behind, it is quite divine.
Back to my list 
Happiness is life 
and living it the way I choose.
(Just so that I do not sound too awful, I am kind to others, do drive more or less at the speed limit and pay taxes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment