Saturday, January 19, 2013

Love Big


I have missed so many of Kim's lessons, I believe that she is leaving the available for another year for those of us who signed up for Beyond Beyond, so I get the chance to miss them a second time, to attempt reading them and maybe find time to try them out a second time.
Of course, how I think I will now find time to complete two classes when I failed so miserably at one is beyond me, however, you never know! The eternal optimist lives on.
My computer no longer will open Vimeo, so I need to address fixing that before I even try to attempt lessons.

Here is my interpretation using Kim's 2nd tulip image.
Something about the words 'Love big', struck a chord, it is not eloquent and delicate, but 2 words mean so much.
I used a Radlab mix that I had made then again as a screen, then as a normal, and then added Kim's Pumpkin Grunge as I love the way it gently warms things up.
Then I flattened the whole thing and did a crop and then had to fill in the empty spaces with colour.
I found in my other attempts that the leave at the base with the light on it just kept blowing out so I ended up cloning it out more or less.


No comments:

Post a Comment